2019 Honda VT750C2B
Stock Image: Black
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Meet the opposite of pretentious, diamond-encrusted, gold-plated, look-at-me bling: Honda's Shadow Phantom. Here's a bike for riders who know that sometimes a whisper is a whole lot louder than a shout. That when you're confident, you don't have to peacock around in a costume.
With its spoked wheels on black rims, tough front fork, bobbed fenders, and matte black accents, the Phantom makes a powerful statement. But make no mistake, the 745cc V-twin (also blacked-out) and throaty exhaust always makes a big entrance.
The Phantom has a slightly upright seating position so it's equally comfortable cruising the boulevard or taking weekend trips. And it all comes with a price tag that will keep you in the black, too.
- 2-into-2 Exhaust System: Sleek pipes feature bullet-style mufflers for that classic cruiser style of yesteryear. Large-diameter head pipes and 2-into-2 system design combine to put out true, V-twin cruiser sound.
- Shaft Final Drive: Clean, efficient, proven, low-maintenance. Shaft final drive is the perfect choice for a machine like this, and for riders who pile on the miles. You never have to worry about lubrication or adjustment out on the road. And an added plus: it helps keep your bike cleaner, too.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber: It's the best of both worlds: The three-valve combustion chambers used on many of our V-twin cruisers feature two intake valves and one exhaust, helping them breathe efficiently to boost both horsepower and torque.
- V-Twin Engine: Nothing pumps out the torque like a big V-twin. The Phantom's power makes it perfect for both around-town cruising, commutes and casual weekend-long rides.
- Low Seat Height: Skimming the pavement at just 25.8 inches, the Phantom's low seat height makes flat-footing it at stoplights or in parking lots a breeze. And the Phantom's narrow seat/tank junction makes it feel even lower.
- Front-Disc Brake: If there's one place you don't want retro performance, it's your brakes. That's why we gave the Shadow Phantom a 296mm front disc for distinctly modern stopping power.
- Stylish Finish: Bobber-inspired styling with extensive blacked-out and matte finishes.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Shadow's fuel injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes, and optimal performance in any condition.
- Gunfighter Saddle: Sleek, one-piece gunfighter-type seat is comfortable and looks great too.
- Spoked Wheels: Spoked black wheels and hubs feature a 120/90-17 front tire and 160/80-15 rear tire to complete the overall custom look.
- Five-Speed Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed transmission lets you cruise the boulevard at a low, unhurried pace, yet allows you hop on the highway without revving the engine through the roof.
- Shorty Front Fender: Minimalist front fender gives the Shadow Phantom a lighter, cleaner, more progressive look.
- Engine Type: 745cc liquid-cooled 52 degrees V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 79mm x 76mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 34mm throttle body
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Ignition: Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 4.6 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.5 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 120/90-17
- Rear Tire: 160/80-15
- Rake: 34 degrees (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 161mm (6.3 inches)
- Wheelbase: 64.6 inches
- Seat Height: 25.8 inches
- Curb Weight: 549 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel ready to ride.)
- Miles Per Gallon: 56 MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gallons, including 0.9-gallon reserve
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black, Matte Pearl White
- Model ID: VT750C2B
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 79mm x 76mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 34mm throttle body
- Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- 41mm fork; 4.6 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.5 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.8 in.
- 34 deg. (Caster Angle)
- 161mm (6.3 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal., including 0.9-gal. reserve
- 56 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 549 lb.
- Black, Matte Pearl White
- One year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.