- Location: Ephrata Cycle & Sports
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2018
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Model: CRF50F
- New/Used: New
- Primary Color: RED
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
|Engine Type||Single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore and Stroke||39.0 mm x 41.4 mm|
|Fuel System||13 mm piston-valve carburetor|
|Front Suspension||Inverted telescopic fork; 3.5-in. travel|
|Rear Suspension||Single-shock; 2.8-in. travel|
|Dry Weight||5.8 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||Curb Weight: 110 lb.|
|Ground Clearance||0.7 gal., including 0.2-gal. reserve|
|Seat Height||21.6 in.|
|Trail||1.3 in. (32.0 mm)|
|Transmission||Three-speed with automatic clutch|
|Final Drive||#420 chain; 14T/37T|
TAX, TITLE, FREIGHT NOT INCLUDED
Recommended for riders 13 years of age and older. Honda recommends that riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters' age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of "Off-Road Safety Tips" from your local Honda Dealer.
Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Get Them Started Right.
Getting the right start makes all the difference in life: eating the right food, going to the right school, learning the right lessons, establishing the right values. It’s no different when it comes to motorcycling. Starting a rider off early introduces them to something they can enjoy forever. And starting them off right pays dividends for decades to come.
So when it’s time to get your young rider on his or her first bike, make sure you choose a machine that gives them all the advantages. And for hundreds of thousands of riders, the best choice is a Honda CRF50F.
The CRF50F offers up an ideal combination of features: Its tough, reliable four-stroke engine develops smooth, easy-to-use power. Its three-speed transmission uses an automatic clutch, so a rider learns to shift, but never has to worry about stalling. Its tough suspension stands up to youthful enthusiasm. And for adults, the CRF50F makes sense too: an adjustable throttle limiter lets you tailor the power to the appropriate skill level, and the proven reliability means more time riding and less time taken up by maintenance and repairs.
Your kids will remember their first motorcycle forever. And there’s no better way to make those good memories than by putting them on a Honda CRF50F.
Nothing’s as reliable as a Honda: If there’s ever a bike that needs a durable, reliable, low-maintenance engine, it’s a bike like this. And nobody can match Honda’s reputation for trouble-free operation.
Parental Controls: Parents understand the needs of younger riders like nobody else. That’s why the CRF50F has a parent-friendly adjustable throttle limiter, so you can decide how much power your rider can use. It’s simple for you to adjust too.
Making Your Life Easier: The CRF50F’s automatic clutch makes learning easier, because young riders never have to worry about stalling or a handlebar-mounted clutch lever. They just shift gears with their foot when they’re ready.
- Adjustable Throttle Limiter: Set the top speed by turning a screw. That helps keep new riders from going too fast, too soon, and lets you match the CRF50F's power output to the rider's skill level.
- Keyed Ignition: A removable key helps ensure younger riders can’t ride without an adult’s supervision. Got their homework done early? Let’s go riding!
- Rugged Steel Frame: New riders are hard on equipment, especially when they’re just starting out. That’s why the CRF50F uses a strong steel frame that’s built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Durable, Low-Maintenance Engine: If there’s one thing you can count on with a Honda, it’s the engine. The CRF50F’s Honda four-stroke is famously reliable. That cuts down on frustration and hassles.
- Automatic Clutch: Because there's no clutch lever to master, new riders don’t have to worry about stalling. That makes the CRF50F the perfect tool for learning to shift. In addition, the smooth transmission offers three gear ratios.
- Engine Type: 49cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 39.0 mm x 41.4 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: 13 mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: CD
- Transmission: Three-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 14T/37T
- Front Suspension: Inverted telescopic fork; 3.5-in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single-shock; 2.8-in. travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 2.50-10
- Rear Tire: 2.50-10
- Rake: 25.0 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 32.0 mm (1.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 36.0 in.
- Seat Height: 21.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 110 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.7 gal., including 0.2-gal. reserve
- Model ID: CRF50F
- Available Colors: Red
- Emissions: Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
- Duration: Six months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.