- Location: Ephrata Cycle & Sports
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2016
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Model: CRF125FB
- New/Used: Used
- Primary Color: RED
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
|Engine Type||Single-cylinder four-stroke; SOHC; two-valve|
|Bore and Stroke||52.4 mm x 57.9 mm|
|Fuel System||20 mm piston-valve carburetor|
|Front Suspension||31 mm telescopic fork; 5.9 in. of travel|
|Front Brakes||220 mm hydraulic disc|
|Rear Suspension||Pro-Link single-shock; 5.9 in. of travel|
|Dry Weight||Curb Weight: 194 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||1.1 gal., including 0.2-gal. reserve|
|Ground Clearance||10.4 in.|
|Seat Height||30.9 in.|
|Trail||3.7 in. (94 mm)|
|Rake||27 deg. 30 min.|
CONSIGNMENT SALE, GOOD CONDITION WITH BARK BUSTERS, ELECT. START
Bigger Riders Need Bigger Bikes.
Riders aren’t all the same size at the same age, and that’s why Honda offers so many choices when it comes to dirtbikes. You need to carefully consider both your rider’s skill level and overall size when choosing a bike. But when it comes to the 2016 Honda CRF125F Big Wheel, you’re in luck—basically, it’s the same great machine as our CRF125F, but with bigger wheels and a two-inch taller seat height. That combination means it will be perfect for thousands of teens and smaller adults who just want to get out on the trails and have fun. It’s loaded with features, and since it’s a Honda, it’s also famously reliable—a big plus, because riding is a lot more fun than wrenching or dealing with a poor-quality bike. Like the CRF125F, the Big Wheel version offers an electric starter makes it easy to get underway, and its four-speed transmission gives you all the control of a full-sized bike.
Electric Starter: Turn a key, push a button—that’s all it takes to get the CRF125F Big Wheel going. Add in a generous dose of Honda reliability and you’ll find the CRF125F Big Wheel is super easy to own.
Sized Right For Fun: With its 125cc single-overhead-cam engine and air-cooled four-speed transmission, the CRF125F Big Wheel will fit a wide range riders. It has enough power for teens and small adults without being intimidating for younger riders.
Stopping Power: Just because it’s a small bike doesn’t mean we scrimped on the details—just the opposite, in fact: The front disc brake is a perfect example. It’s a big-bike feature that’s pure Honda.
- Reliable Engine: The CRF125F Big Wheel’s dependable four-stroke single-cylinder engine offers good performance with a wide powerband—perfect for a wide range of riders, including beginners. And because it's a Honda, you know it's reliable, too.
- Four-Speed Transmission: The four-speed gearbox is just like a full-sized motorcycle’s, giving your younger rider all the control they need.
- Proven Manual Clutch: Honda's heavy-duty clutch is smooth shifting and durable.
- Sealed Battery: The maintenance-free sealed battery helps ensure that your CRF125F Big Wheel is ready to ride when you are.
- Sturdy Steel Frame: Durability and quality are hallmarks of a Honda dirtbike. That's why the CRF125F Big Wheel uses a strong steel frame that's built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single shock to the swingarm, delivering an excellent combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions with a heavy-duty Showa® rear shock.
- Front Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides superior stopping power with the front disc rotor drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
- Bigger Wheels: With a 19-inch front wheel and a 16-inch wheel in the rear, the CRF125F Big Wheel will fit taller riders a little better. The right-sized bike is as important as wearing the right-sized shoes or helmet.
- Tough Bodywork: Riders can be tough on equipment, and taking a spill is a natural part of learning, but the CRF125F Big Wheel can handle it. With tough plastic fenders, tank and other body parts, the CRF125F Big Wheel is engineered to shrug off the minor dings of the real world.
- Intermediate Seat Height: It's important to have a bike that's sized right for your rider. The CRF125F Big Wheel’s 30.9-inch seat height helps build confidence right from the start.
- Keyed Ignition Switch: For added security, the keyed ignition switch lets you control who goes riding and when, important if you have younger riders in the house.
- Electric Starter: Push-button starting makes getting started easier in all kinds of conditions, and the efficient design adds minimal weight.
- Engine Type: 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: 20 mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: DC-CDI
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Final Drive: 13T/49T
- Front Suspension: 31 mm telescopic fork; 5.9 in. of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single-shock; 5.9 in. of travel
- Front Brake: 220 mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-19
- Rear Tire: 90/100-16
- Rake: 27 deg. 30 min. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 94 mm (3.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 49.4 in.
- Seat Height: 30.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 194 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 gal., including 0.2-gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance: 10.4 in.
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model Id: CRF125FB
- Duration: Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.